Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Business Applications Summit

Microsoft Business Applications Summit

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Real world stories: Novo Nordisk and Cancer Research UK drive digital breakthroughs with Microsoft Power Platform

Last replied Posted on by Power Platform Comm...

Hear from members of the Clinical Development Digital Innovation team who are leading Power Platform adoption at Novo Nordisk, and inspiring other areas of the business too. Their solutions leverage Dataverse and the full breadth of premium capabi...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.8 Library.Connection in BC on premise

Last replied Posted on by Shyamraoo

Hi Everyone,  I need to add 'Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.8 Library'.Connection dotnet assembly in business central. I have added System assemblies but don't know the right path of ActiveX. ADO connection. I can able to a...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Email alert of batch Job completed

Last replied Posted on by Jennifer Vallario

Hello- Can anyone help with the exact steps I need to setup in ax 2012 to email me alerts when a batch has completed. I am having issues I don't know what I am missing. if anyone can provide setup that would be great I followed technet and it ...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Data Prep in Power BI, Power Platform and Excel using Power Query

Business users spend significant time preparing data. Power Query and M are Microsoft’s data connectivity and preparation technologies integrated across many products (Excel, Power BI, Dataverse, Power Platform, Dynamics 365, Azure Data Factory, e...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Spotlight on Microsoft MVPs

Hear from two community members on what it means to be a Microsoft MVP and about the program https://mediastream.microsoft.com/events/2021/2105/MBAS21/Images/MBAS_Gallery_Placeholder_Graphic.jpg STUDIO23

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 How Icertis Contract Intelligence and Microsoft Dynamics Enable Customers like AirPlus to Keep Out in Front, Now and in the Future

This dynamic interview with Icertis uncovers how organizations like AirPlus International, a leading provider of business travel payment management solutions, have transformed their businesses with AI-driven Contract Intelligence experiences withi...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Spotlight on Community content creators

Spotlight on what drives our community to create content and share it with the world https://mediastream.microsoft.com/events/2021/2105/MBAS21/Images/MBAS_Gallery_Placeholder_Graphic.jpg STUDIO18

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Microsoft CMO Chris Capossela shares his take on digital transformation, the Microsoft cloud, and the power of the MBAS community

Hear from Chris Capossela and MBAS host Dona Sarkar as they discuss how Dynamics 365 and Power Platform enable digital transformation, what the Microsoft cloud unlocks for businesses in every industry, and how the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform c...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Why the time is now – delivering elevated Customer Experiences from an agency perspective

Learn how Dynamics 365 Marketing is helping a global agency create more personalized customer experiences for their clients. Join MBAS host Natahri Felton as he talks with Theo Costley-White from Kin+Carta, a global digital transformation business...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Business Applications Summit Gallery 2021 Chat about the latest app design innovations in Power Apps

Listen to Clay Wesener, Principal group product manager for Power Apps answer questions and chat about the latest design innovations coming to Power Apps. Clay will chat about the latest app design experiences and how you have all that corporate d...

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans